Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Return from Cyprus and to the Blog

First, I have to come clean.  I started writing Being Her Husband as a result of Aleece doing a study abroad in Cyprus for two weeks.  In spite of the technological world we live in, a seven hour time difference is a substantial obstacle to communication.  So, I missed my wife, plain and simple.  Starting this blog and updating it so regularly was a way for me to interact with my wife even though she was half a world away.

Second, since she has been home, I have not updated this blog once.  Obviously I didn't want to spend time writing about my wife when I could actually spend time with my wife.  Not only that, but I also had two concerts at work this week.  Both concerts were a great success, but they consume lots of time and energy.  Now that concert week is over and Aleece and I are getting back into a somewhat regular routine, I will get back to updating with new posts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment